Chairman | Northern Colorado
As Chairman, Jim is responsible for the general leadership of the Northern Colorado operations and ensures the overall good of client relationships particularly in the area of fiduciary, wealth and investment management services. Jim also serves in a mentoring role for associates and is active in business and community development. Before joining First Western, he founded James Sprout and Associates, Inc., Westcor Insurance Group, Inc., and was a co-founder of the Poudre River Valley Trust Company. These companies were acquired by First Western in February 2004.
Email Jim at Jim.Sprout@myfw.com
Getting to Know Jim
What person, living or deceased, would you most like to meet?
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sharing a family dinner or vacation.
What is your motto?
Make the best decision for all.
- Master of Science in Financial Services, American College
- Masters of Art from Western State College
- Bachelor Degree from Colorado State University
• Community Foundation Regional Board
• Colorado State University
• Poudre School District Foundation
• Colorado Boy’s Ranch
• Open Door Mission
• New Hope Foundation
• Homeless 2020
• Boy Scouts
• Fort Collins Symphony
- James Sprout Award for Client Service, First Western Trust Bank