President | Jackson Hole
As President of the Jackson Hole office, Jim is involved in all aspects of client relationships, wealth and investment management, business development, and the day-to-day operations of the office. Jim brings 17 years of wealth and investment management experience to First Western Trust.
Most recently, Jim led the Jackson market for First Interstate Wealth Management. His prior experience includes senior vice president for Bank of America Private Bank in Boise, ID, business development lead for Banc of America Securities in San Francisco, and senior associate with Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., also in San Francisco. Jim earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance with a Minor in Economics from Montana State University. He was also awarded his Certified Financial Planning designation from the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards, Inc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Montana State University
- Certified Financial Planning designation
- NMLS ID 1571243
- Teton County Library Foundations – Board of Directors
- Latino Resource Center – Board of Directors
- Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church – Trustee
- National Museum of Wildlife Art – Board of Directors